We are looking for a seasoned recruiter to support our Los Angeles and San Mateo studios. They will be an ambassador for Phoenix Labs and will support the growth of both studios across a variety of disciplines. This role can either be based in San Mateo, CA, or Los Angeles, CA.
- Advocate for Phoenix Labs and educate game developers on what it’s like to work at our Los Angeles and San Mateo studios.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches across all game development disciplines.
- Build meaningful relationships with hiring managers and ensure their staffing needs are met in a timely fashion, across a variety of disciplines.
- Coach and support managers in creating job descriptions and establishing consistent recruiting criteria.
- Guide candidates through the recruiting process from start to finish while maintaining a consistent, positive experience.
- Source and map out talent for critical roles. Cultivate long term relationships with industry leading developers.
- Assist in iterating on and improving existing processes.
- Partner with the Operations team and participate in special projects as needed.
- 10+ year’s experience in the games industry, preferably in high-growth environments.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through.
- Specific experience in art or engineering recruiting.
- Passion for game development.
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment.
Who we are:
Phoenix Labs is a multinational video game company with connection at its core. Dauntless, our flagship title, was the first-ever game to launch with full cross-play and cross-progression, and we’re already working on several new projects and ways to bring people together.
In our studios, the story is the same. Our teamwork, transparency, and optimism keep us focused on doing what matters, and we work hard to live up to our central promise that people are the ends, not the means.
Phoenix Labs is headquartered in Vancouver, BC, with studios in Montreal, Los Angeles, and San Mateo.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We bring players together through deep multiplayer games.