As the gaming arm of Bad Robot Productions (Lost, Cloverfield, Westworld, Star Wars), Bad Robot Games is passionate about telling stories and building worlds that can only be experienced through games. Our goal is to create gaming destinations across all platforms that are as fun to watch as they are to play.
We are seeking an exceptional and versatile Technical Recruiter to support the recruitment and staffing of Bad Robot Games and the Bad Robot Games Studio. In this role you will be responsible for the full life-cycle recruiting efforts for both entities.
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process for game development roles including Artists, Animators, Engineers, Game Designers and more.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their team’s talent needs, develop a tailored sourcing strategy, and advise on how to assess and hire top talent
- Source and build pipelines of qualified candidates using all available systems and tools
- Serve up a high-touch candidate experience from first outreach through a new hire’s first 90 days with timely communication and a diligent follow-through
- Facilitate interview process, hiring decisions, and offer negotiations
- Partner with HR to support new hire onboarding tasks including employment contracts, visa documentation, orientation, onboarding paperwork and other related projects.
- Help ensure recruiting data integrity by utilizing our ATS (JazzHR) in an optimal way
- Utilize data and analytics to drive decision-making with partners
- Be a proactive ambassador and ally for diversity, equity, inclusion
- 4+ years or more, as a full life-cycle recruiter, including proactive sourcing
- 1+ years of experience recruiting for the games industry
- 2+ years of in-house recruiting experience
- Experience managing multiple searches and client relationships
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems and internet sourcing tools
- Strong communication and influencing skills across all levels of an organization
- Well organized with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Team player with a can-do attitude!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience recruiting for the entertainment industry.
Your application has been successfully submitted.