Senior Recruiter, HR
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
We are looking for a full life-cycle Senior Recruiter to lead the recruiting efforts for Human Resources across WarnerMedia! You will consult with hiring managers, HR partners, and your TA colleagues to attract and place high caliber candidates.As a Senior Recruiter on our team you will epitomize the definition of a player/coach, head hunting for and supporting divisions that are the forefront of the content and products we produce, launch and distribute while overseeing a small team of recruiters aligned to those businesses. You will develop a pool of qualified candidates for each job using strategies like passive candidate sourcing, leveraging assigned sourcing specialists, various social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter) and the use of job boards.
- Allocate and assign reqs to utilize resources.
- Provide first line coaching to recruiters on daily activities.
- Develop a pool of active and passive candidates for the business using proactive market research, candidate relationship management, active sourcing techniques, leveraging sourcing specialists, engaging leads from employees and leaders, using various social media platforms and the use of job boards.
- Thoroughly vet candidates and make recommendations on most effective interview teams to diminish time from screen to offer.
- Demonstrate the ability to keenly identify motivation and potential within talent and match to current and future openings.
- Manage the recruiting process from posting to onboarding.
- Focus on candidate experience by providing prompt and effective communication to candidates and hiring managers during the process.
- 5 + years successful recruiting experience.
- Experience in recruiting for HR roles.
- Demonstrated knowledge of hiring techniques required to source passive candidates at all levels via direct sourcing, outreach and social media outlets.
- Ability to utilize or learn an ATS, Candidate Management System, and web technology to identify and track candidates is strongly desired.
- Digital media and/or television experience in a large-scale organization strongly preferred.
But Wait, There’s More!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Your application has been successfully submitted.