Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reel FX Animation
Montreal, QC, Canada
The Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition works closely with the team to efficiently find and hire the best profiles by providing a remarkable experience to all candidates to meet the staffing needs of the studio.
· Complete recruitment cycle, including developing job descriptions, posting positions, selecting candidates, interviewing, checking references and negotiating the job offer
· Planning meetings with and interviewing candidates. Possess excellent screening and interview
skills · "Sourcing" and "hunting" candidates on different platforms and exploring new avenues / recruitment tools
· Update the application tracking system (Reel's recruitment database FX)
· Build and maintain a potential candidate network by performing, proactively researching the market (p. Ex., Social platforms and professional networks), the selection of candidates and ongoing relationship management
· Work closely with Talent Acquisition team to strategize to identify top talent
Coordinate and participate in industry recruiting activities and events (schools / career fairs and others) locally and internationally as representative of Reel
FXEstablish and maintain a strong employer brand image with students, graduates, schools and universities
Build strong partnerships with hiring managers to ensure the right candidates are selected for our open positions
Produce and write reports, provide comments and record other candidate information through '' an ATS system
Communicate regularly with the team to get a clear idea of the hiring needs and organizational goals of the company
Participate in reverse recruiting and internal mobility processes
Build long-term relationships with alumni candidates and potential candidates.
Develop and build a network of contacts within the industry
Act as a mentor to members of the talent acquisition team
· DEC , bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent experience
· A minimum of 5 years of recognized work experience as a specialist, Acquisition of talent responsible for the full cycle or in a similar role
· Knowledge of the animation industry, visual effects or video games is an asset
Experience working with an applicant tracking system ( ATS )
Proficiency in MS Office tools, such as Word and Excel, the Google suite, job boards, networking tools , as well as popular social media platforms, like Facebook and LinkedIn, are essential
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Bilingual (French and English)
Excellent sense of organization and time management Strong
taste for collective effort based on collaborative values, excellent team spirit and positive attitude
Ability to learn quickly, autonomy, responsiveness, able to work in a fast-paced, demanding, high-volume environmentAbility
to multitask and prioritize daily workload with great attention to
detailCreative thinking and proactive problem-solving skills
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. The employee may have to perform other tasks to meet day-to-day business needs.
Please note that applications from citizens and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority consideration.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist works closely with the team to effectively source, recruit the best hires by providing great experiences to all candidates to meet the Studio's staffing requirements.
Full-cycle recruitment to include job description development, job posting, sourcing, interviewing, reference checks and offer negotiation
Schedule and interview candidates. Possess strong ability to screen and interview
Source, headhunt candidates on various platforms and explore new recruitment avenues / tools
Update the Application Tracking System (Reel FX's recruitment database)
Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research (eg social platforms and professional networks), sourcing and on-going relationship managementWork
closely with Talent Acquisition team to develop recruiting strategies to identify top talent
Coordinate and participate in recruiting and industry events (school events, job fairs and others), locally and internationally, to represent Reel FX
Build and maintain a strong employer brand with students, graduates, schools, and universities.
Establish strong partnerships with hiring managers to ensure the correct candidates are being sourced for our open positions
Create and provide reports, feedback, and record other information on applicants through the ATS
Communicate regularly with the team to get a clear view of company's hiring needs and organizational goals
· Participate in reverse recruitment and internal mobility processes.
Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
· Develop and build a network of contacts within the industry
· Act as a mentor to the talents acquisition team members
· December , Bachelor's (BA) degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience
· Minimum 5 years' experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist through full lifecycle or similar role
· Knowledge of feature animation, VFX or video game is industries more
· Prior experience working with Applicant Tracking System ( ATS )
Proficiency with MS Office applications, like Word and Excel, Google suite, job boards, networking tools as well as popular social media platforms, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, are a must.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Appreciation for collective efforts based on collaborative values, great team spirit and a positive attitude
Fast learner, reactive, proactive, self-sufficient, able to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and high-volume environment
Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload with strong attention to detailCreative
thinker and proactive problem solver
This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please note that Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents will be considered in priority.
Your application has been successfully submitted.