Talent Acquisition Executive
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Moonbug Entertainment is a global company that creates and distributes fun and safe content for children which encourages healthy values such as compassion, empathy and resilience, while teaching fundamental life skills. We are a team of entertainment and technology experts with an ambition to redefine the kids' entertainment industry in this new digital age. Owning and creating digital IP brands and characters with views in the billions, we know where kids are and what they like. This gives Moonbug the power to create valuable content that parents trust, kids love and is available in the way they want it.
We are looking for an ambitious recruiter or junior talent acquisition person to join our team for 3 to 6 months initially (possiby Temp to Hire), as the company continues to grow. We are looking for someone who is happy to be in the office at least 4 days a week as we are aiming to bring our wonderful teams back in to the office to enjoy all that it has to offer.
This role will provide proactive support to line managers and the recruitment lead to deliver an ambitious recruitment plan.
This is a day-to-day operational role, supporting a creative, high growth business with recruitment activities.
You will play a key role in supporting the people team, ensuring a smooth and high-quality recruitment service to all employees, stakeholders, and candidates.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, and screening candidates for internal roles
- Headhunting and direct sourcing of candidates
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Using job boards and social media to attract new talent
- Arranging interviews and being highly organized so as to manage all tasks
- Taking ownership of the candidate journey where necessary
- Working with the business to build key relationships and deliver on hiring needs, prioritizing roles in order of importance.
- Briefing candidates on different vacancies across the business
- Working with the team and the office manager to onboard new employees in a welcoming and Moonbug way
- Managing the administration across the end to end recruitment process
- Project work delegated by the Recruitment Lead
- Contract generation and taking references
In return, you will be joining a fantastic, creative and growing business with the opportunity to learn and be involved in talent acquisition and projects across a brilliant and thriving business.
Your application has been successfully submitted.