Vancouver, BC, Canada
Respawn Entertainment is a AAA video game development studio that aspires to create new hit games that leave a lasting impact on gamers worldwide. Our work includes the critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends and Titanfall franchise. We've also developed the Star Wars™ action-adventure game Jedi: Fallen Order, virtual reality game Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond and are continuing development for our live free-to-play game, Apex Legends.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our Respawn Entertainment studio in Vancouver and recruit for a variety of positions across game development teams. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work with the recruiting team and department leads to help bring in great people. The positions you’ll hire for may include creative, production, and leadership roles. As an experienced recruiter, you will partner with leadership as an expert and point person, develop improvements, and help ensure an excellent candidate experience.
What you’ll do…
- Work with recruiting team and department leads to stay on top of hiring needs and fill top priority roles across the studio.
- Work with hiring managers to identify talent gaps, develop compelling job ads,
- Help promote programs such as employee referrals and social media/web campaigns.
- Be a partner, advisor, and expert to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- Always seek to improve our processes and candidate experience.
- Take candidates through the recruiting process. Ensure responses and follow-through.
- Track candidate progress. Follow up on tests, interviews, and hiring status with leads.
- Screen through applications and share appropriate candidates with hiring managers.
- Creative talent sourcing.
- Initiate and communicate with potential candidates.
- Conduct phone screens and organize in-person interviews.
- Coordinate offer and hiring processes.
Ideally you will have…
- 7+ years’ experience as a recruiter or sourcer.
- A strong background in recruiting for creative or tech industries.
- Experience serving as an advisor and partner to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- A solid eye for creative and leadership qualifications in candidates.
- Experience in the game industry. If no game industry experience, experience recruiting for entertainment, tech, or creative media industries.
- Recruiting best practices concerning tracking, communication, follow-ups, negotiations, and hiring.
Your application has been successfully submitted.