Seattle, WA, USA
Crystal Dynamics, a part of the Square Enix family, is constantly on the hunt for top-tier gaming talent worldwide. Having created beloved properties such as Gex and the Legacy of Kain series, as well as driving the massively successful Tomb Raider franchise, Crystal Dynamics is now laying the groundwork for the next generation of innovative and technologically stunning projects, including Marvel’s Avengers. Benefits for this permanent, full-time position include a competitive salary, 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance options and plenty of days of paid time-off.
Crystal Dynamics is looking for an experienced game industry Recruiter with a specialization and passion for CONTENT roles (Art, Design, etc) who is responsible for proactively partnering with management and executives to evaluate, understand, and execute against the talent and headcount needs of the studio. This person is responsible for generating prospective hires and an active pipeline using traditional and innovative recruitment techniques and strategies. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: sourcing passive talent, full-cycle recruiting, event management and attendance, speaking engagements, studio tours, participating in appropriate training, partnering with various disciplines across the studio, and various administrative tasks such as scheduling and data entry. This person works under very minimal supervision, and provides mentorship and task delegation to other members of the team. Decision making, negotiating, budgets, and terms of offers are subject to the approval of the most senior member of recruiting, however this individual makes educated and founded recommendations.
- Develop, implement and manage creative and effective sourcing strategies for organization and adjust plans and pipelines as necessary
- Drive a top-notch screening process; support state of the art recruiting processes and consult business departments throughout
- Work closely with Senior Recruiter and hiring managers to define and qualify position requirements, implement proactive and creative recruitment strategies and generate and post job descriptions with minimal direction
- Manage full-cycle recruiting experience of content based roles (including technical positions within those departments) while managing the growing company requisition load and ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Be the expert in industry best practices around functional areas of recruitment, new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the bar on staffing deliverables
- Represent Crystal Dynamics at career exhibitions, fairs, etc. Establish a university relations program for sourcing future talent
- Proven ability to qualify (technically/artistically) and filter candidate pipeline and reduce resume/portfolio submission to hire ratio
- Proven experience using various social sourcing techniques (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) to attract and build a strong network of artistic and technical talent
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; skilled conversationalist
- Possess superb organizational and analytical skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, with effective multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated and ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Highly polished, professional demeanor
- High energy level, comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with normal activities
- Ability to identify, analyze, develop solutions and make decisions on complex or unique issues which address the Company’s business needs
- Ability to adapt to changes in fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of hands-on, high-volume talent acquisition experience, preferably in an agency or in-house environment, recruiting for technology-driven start-ups in video games (social, casual, video, etc.)
- Experience or interest in participating in other areas of an HR organization
- Experience working in an extremely fast-growing, entrepreneurial, AAA Game Studio
- Passion for games
- In-depth knowledge of major players in the game, web/online, mobile, creative entertainment and related industries
- ATS experience (Jobvite preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office a must.
Your application has been successfully submitted.