Senior Technical Recruiter
Georgia, USA Remote
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire an experienced games industry recruiter to support our studios globally.
The focus in this role will be to partner with hiring managers to drive the full life cycle recruiting process for technical roles within Product Development. Reporting to the VP of HR, the recruiter will also work on various projects focused on employer branding, process improvement, hiring manager, and candidate experience.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, and Rogue Company as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our recruiters do:
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting experience
- Build and manage relationships with candidates and hiring managers, while keeping the focus at providing a "high touch" level of service to both candidates and hiring managers
- Work in a consultative manner with hiring teams, to ensure they are making the best hiring decisions possible and becoming more effective hiring experts
- Create and implement unique sourcing strategies that target diverse talent pools through research, social media, niche sites, Boolean searches, networking events, and/or cold calls
- Maintain various recruitment metrics and reports as a way to keep hiring managers and studio leadership abreast of ongoing recruiting activity
- Participate in recruiting/industry events, including but not limited to, career fairs, campus recruiting events, industry panels, and other networking events
- Stay abreast of industry and market trends, best practices and how that effects attracting the right talent for the organization
Who we are looking for:
- Strong experience managing recruitment in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Strong experience with technical recruitment and pipelines
- Experience working in games, entertainment, or a scaling tech or creative environment is preferred
- Clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple projects across multiple disciplines in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to excellence, and constantly self-evaluate for areas of improvement
- Have the ability to manage through change and work independently
- Experience in a recruiting leadership role would be preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.