The Walt Disney Studios
Burbank, CA, USA
The Senior Recruiter is an integral member of our recruiting team responsible for delivering top talent and excellent service in support of the DMED Networks and Platform Distribution teams. This individual will develop robust candidate pipelines and be capable of generating results in a fast paced environment. This professional will be directly responsible for the full service client management and recruiting across our Commercial Marketing, Platform Distribution and Owned TV Stations teams. The Recruiter will partner with client stake holders to develop and execute recruiting strategies. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to proactively identify top level talent through a variety of sourcing/recruiting techniques. This professional will ensure impeccable recruitment execution to achieve seamless candidate and client recruitment experience.
- Act as a consultative, recruitment subject matter expert by applying best practices for full recruitment lifecycle and strategic talent acquisition
- Facilitate the end to end recruitment process; including recruit/source, interview, selection and on boarding of new hires
- Drive the development and implementation of comprehensive recruitment plans
- Collaborate with clients and HR partners to develop a strong understanding of department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business
- Demonstrate ability to attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent through your understanding of the business and employee value proposition
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
- Use innovative sourcing and marketing/branding techniques to engage both active and passive candidates. Sourcing tools include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and diversity-oriented sites & blogs
- Utilize recruitment tools such as applicant tracking system, CRM etc. for workflow tracking, communication and management of active and passive candidates
- Ongoing research of competitive landscape and market insights/trends to remain current and relevant in functional technology expertise and demographics
- Ensure compliance with EEO/Diversity policies, including FedCon requirements when necessary
- Drive facilitation of continuous improvement via measurement tools, scorecards, and recruitment analytics
- Participate in special projects/task forces as assigned
- Represent Company for recruiting purposes at identified networking and industry events, job fairs, conferences, etc.
- Develop a broad professional network of top external talent
- Minimum of 5 years of large corporate or agency recruiting experience, across various disciplines.
- Extensive experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans
- Experience meeting time to fill, quantity, quality, diversity, veteran and internal hiring
- Deep experience using social media tools for sourcing and branding efforts; tools include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Diversity oriented sites & Blogs
- Experience in Boolean and/or Semantic searching
- Proven ability to support/interact and advise management
- A strong business acumen with the ability to understand & interpret complex business needs and business structure
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile needs and appropriate match
- Experience in a role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm
- Excellent consultative skills and proven success developing strong, collaborative relationships across multiple departments and levels
- Proven experience engaging high-potential prospects through targeted sourcing and cold calling
- Knowledge of enterprise-wide Applicant Tracking systems and proven experience working in a results measured environment
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment and communicate effectively across multiple departments and levels.
- Work with little direction or supervision
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Resourceful, with exceptional problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Recruiting or HR certifications nice to have
Your application has been successfully submitted.