Caesars Entertainment, Inc
Baltimore, MD, USA
he Recruiter will be responsible for managing high volume full life-cycle recruiting projects across Horseshoe Baltimore property. They will be hands on in all phases of the recruiting process, including, search intake, writing job descriptions, research and identification of both active and passive candidates, screening and assessment of candidates, panel interviewing, and making job offers to those candidates—along with execution of large scale hiring events. Functional recruiting areas could include Gaming, Casino Operations, IT, Marketing, HR and Finance.
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES (PLEASE LIST POSITION TITLES):
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Managing high volume of candidates for all hourly and salary non-management positions on property
- Implement recruiting processes that align with our evolving needs - This will require gaining active buy-in and involvement from key executives throughout the Caesars organization
- Manages the internal transfer process within defined expectations
- Manage and lead panel interview process by all brand standards
- Partner with hiring managers to set up Realistic Job Previews (RJP’s)
- Screen and assess candidates to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about their past organizations and positions
- Perform reference checks on applicants during the recruitment process
- Maintains applicant records using Oracle Recruitment Cloud system
- Complete verbal and written offers
- Develop and maintains contact with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants
- Identify candidates using the latest online recruiting sources and methodologies.
- Responsible for independently managing and delivering campus recruiting services to support business unit staffing needs for professional, sales, management, technical positions
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 3 to 5 years of high volume recruiting experience
- Experience working in-house in a complex mid to large company and/or retained search firm experience preferred
- Must have experience managing multiple client relationships
- Proven track record of filling positions with high quality candidates within aggressive time constraints
- Experience utilizing technology to research and create candidate pools
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task accordingly
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of clients and the general public
- Ability to create reports and write business correspondence
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to use word-processing, spreadsheets, Internet and email software
- Ability to effectively work with project teams and clients
- Must be a creative, high energy, hands on professional who can successfully multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the property and from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.