Wizards of the Coast
Renton, WA, USA
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
Are you a people-centric Human Resources adventurer who is LFG (Looking for group)?! Our team is seeking its newest member to party-up in our never-ending quest for outstanding Employee Experiences!
The HR Manager is an expert in their craft. Has passion to deliver sound strategic counseling, while also contributing toward our culture of inclusion, continuous improvement, and scalable, purposeful processes that move the business forward and drive employee engagement.
What you'll do:
- Evangelize employee experience by developing and retaining talent and improving organizational efficiency & access to resources, tools and training.
- Collaborate with business groups to assess, build and implement innovative solutions for employee engagement, development, and performance.
- Lead and Support our growth in Talent Management, Organizational Design and Management Development and Career Progression.
- Provide timely & proactive mentorship and leadership coaching to resolve employee issues and concerns.
- Help identify and support special projects and HR programs, and any other activities that may be specified by our team & business priorities.
What you'll bring:
The successful candidate has a history as a trusted advisor to their client groups; coaching Leaders and Managers of varying seniority and helping develop talent plans, and counseling employees on day to day issues.
- Inclusive – to build and help evolve culture, integrate equitable practices, and foster accountability
- Curious – with a constant pulse on the latest HR trends, industry news, and intelligence insights to modernize our approach.
- Collaborative – able to build trust, partner, and advise peers and leaders of all levels.
- Empathetic - An evangelist who delights in providing outstanding experiences for leaders and employees.
- Organized – with an eye towards continuous improvement to build & execute efficient, simple, and scalable processes.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in an HR role, or comparable experience in other positions providing relevant employee support.
- A Bachelor’s degree, ideally with a focus in business, HR, or related fields. 2-year degree and Equivalent additional work experience may be substituted.
- Experience developing HR programs from concept to implementation with a data-lead eye on impact.
- Expertise with HR software, strong project management and analytical skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.