Santa Monica, CA, USA
Company 3 Method Studios Inc is looking for a SR Creative VFX focused Recruiter to join its global recruiting team.
The Sr VFX Recruiter will work closely with internal VFX dept stakeholders to attract top vfx talents for its diverse high profile projects. This position will collaborate with the Artist Management department, Production, and Human Resources on booking/hiring, scheduling, onboarding, and off-boarding.
WHAT YOU BRING:
You are passionate about the world of recruiting especially within the entertainment post production industry. You have previously either worked as a recruiter, or held a role that had a recruiting responsibility. You understand the nature and the life cycle of visual effects in either television, feature, or commercial world, and have a deep understanding of all aspects of 2d/3d disciplines.
- Previous recruiting experience as a VFX Scheduler, VFX Producer, or a VFX artist are all welcome.
- solid understanding of 3d/2d VFX workflow (ingest/plates, previs, animation, rigging, modeling, lighting, look dev, dynamics, compositing, conform, finishing, to delivery).
- Deep understanding of industry standard production softwares/platforms: Maya, Nuke, Smoke, Flame, Houdini, 3dsmax, Krakatoa, Avid, Premier, Baselight, DaVinci Resolve.
- Experience looking at various demo reels for different discipline and skill sets.
- Roll calls
- Maintain a positive customer relationship through both written and verbal communication as well as high levels of customer satisfaction.
- The ability to effectively handle multiple projects and reporting to multiple project managers.
- The ability to work overtime is necessary.
- Strong client interaction skills with excellent customer service experience with internal and external clients.
- Responsible for all reference checks, offer letters and verbal offers to candidates.
- Help ensure compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / diversity policies.
- Serve as a communication liaison for those individuals involved in the hiring process.
- Utilize a recruiting database for the sourcing and tracking of candidates.
Your application has been successfully submitted.