Vancouver, BC, Canada
Award-winning Bardel Entertainment Inc. is a leading animation studio providing television and feature film script-to-screen creative services for the worlds most recognized brands including Disney, Cartoon Network, DreamWorks, Rovio, Mattel, Nickelodeon, and Warner Bros. With multiple series currently in production, we are always on the lookout for exceptional talent to join our team!
Your Impact as Senior Recruiter
Reimagine the candidate experience. Execute creative strategies alongside the People & Culture team and your hiring stakeholders to attract and hire talent to our team and projects. In this role, you will be instrumental in helping us hire across our many projects by exploring new tools, systems, and strategies (both online and off) to position Bardel as a career destination of choice. As a studio ambassador and builder of our brand, youll actively participate in social media campaigns and events to amplify the Bardel story.
Your Day Might Look Like
- Partnering with our hiring teams to understand their unique needs and help them achieve their goals
- Developing innovative sourcing and follow-up strategies to ensure our artist prospect pipelines are always full of top talent
- Reviewing the applicant-tracking database and recruitment process, which will include forecasting, running reports, and providing an analysis to help us understand the hiring trends, and assist in developing and implementing effective strategies for attractive talent.
- Liaising with locally identified post-secondary education centers to facilitate the processing of practicum programs and curriculum discussions between them and our studio.
- Identifying and recommend opportunities to improve recruitment tools, processes, and practices
- Contributing to the development of Bardel Entertainments employer brand, organizing and attending recruiting events, and building out our presence in the animation sector.
- Assisting with People and Culture projects as required
What You Bring To Bardel
- Background in talent acquisition, ideally 5+ years of high-tech recruiting experience gained either in agency or in-house
- Demonstrated proactive time management skills you are able prioritize and juggle several requisitions at the same time
- Attention to detail but also have a big-picture perspective
- Effectively use social media to source active and passive candidates
- Must be driven by curiosity, have the willingness to try new things, energized by challenging problems, and ready to use your creativity to solve them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Insatiable curiosity to test new strategies and discover new tactics to connect to talent
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse preferred)
Your application has been successfully submitted.