Sparks, MD, USA
Firaxis Games, creator of acclaimed franchises Sid Meier’s Civilization, XCOM: Enemy Unknown and XCOM 2 as well as home of legendary game designer, Sid Meier is looking to hire an experienced, top-tier, recruiter to work with our creative talent and become an integral part of the team!
The focus in this role will be to partner with hiring managers to drive the full life cycle recruiting process for technical & non-technical roles within Product Development. These positions will sit in Maryland. The role will also work on various projects focused on employer branding, process improvement, hiring manager, and candidate experience.
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting experience across all of Firaxis
- Build and manage relationships with candidates and hiring managers, while keeping the focus at providing a "high touch" level of service to both candidates and hiring managers
- Work in a consultative manner with hiring teams, to ensure they are making the best hiring decisions possible and becoming more effective hiring experts
- Create and implement unique sourcing strategies that target diverse talent pools through research, social media, niche sites, Boolean searches, networking events, and/or cold calls
- Maintain various recruitment metrics and reports as a way to keep hiring managers and studio leadership abreast of ongoing recruiting activity
- Participate in recruiting/industry events, including but not limited to, career fairs, campus recruiting events, industry panels, and other networking events
- Stay abreast of industry and market trends, best practices and how that effects attracting the right talent for the organization
- Participate in special projects and various recruiting initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years of demonstrated experience, executing full-life cycle recruiting, preferably in gaming, entertainment, technology or other relatable industries or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability sourcing a mix of high quality technical and creative candidates within video gaming, entertainment/media, technology and/or creative environments
- A desire and ability to hit the ground running
- Passion for recruiting and demonstrates curiosity for staying on top of current trends and best practices
- Ability to manage high volume of recruitment activities for various departments and use of innovative methods to source and attract passive candidates
- Ability to assess candidate’s skills/qualifications and attributes in order to make the appropriate hiring recommendations
- A clear communicator, both written and verbal, with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day to day recruiting activities, while producing quality work, on time and under minimal supervision
- The ability to manage through change and work independently
- Good judge of character with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Experience using Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking systems
Your application has been successfully submitted.