Los Angeles, CA, USA
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics and conversations into digestible, entertaining videos and series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues and conversations that matter to them.
We’re looking for a stellar Recruiter who has an eye for talent. You will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment from sourcing and developing a robust candidate pipeline through negotiation, offer, and onboarding. As an investigative recruiter, you know that the best hires come from dutiful analysis, timely follow-ups and commitment to providing a seamless and positive candidate experience. You'll join a team that supports hiring initiatives across several disciplines, including creative, production, finance, design and sales.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle for a variety of roles across the company including editorial, video, business development, creative, operations, and production.
- Work with hiring managers to write job descriptions, post positions, and maintain data-integrity in our ATS system (Greenhouse).
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and phone screen candidates while moving the interview process forward in a timely manner.
- Develop and execute search-specific sourcing strategies resulting in a robust pool of candidates for junior and management-level positions.
- Create exceptional candidate experiences throughout every stage of the interview process.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure all of the "behind the scenes" work happens to go from opening a role to making a hire
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Call out inefficiencies in recruiting processes and make recommendations for improvements.
- Hold hiring managers accountable to creating a strong employee onboarding experience.
- Make recommendations and implement changes to the employee onboarding process.
Who You Are
- 4+ years of in-house or agency recruiting experience.
- Experience recruiting for positions in the media/entertainment industry is a bonus (e.g. video production, creative, editorial etc.).
- Passionate about all things people and connecting the right talent with ATTN:’s mission.
- Deep understanding and ability to effectively communicate ATTN:’s brand.
- A natural networker who loves meeting new people and nurturing candidate relationships.
- Must be hungry, scrappy, adaptable, and excited to take on new challenges.
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels.
Your application has been successfully submitted.