Marketing Recruiter (Contract)
Electronic Arts (EA)
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Orlando, Florida, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • New York, United States
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic recruiter who is passionate about recruiting for the world’s largest digital entertainment company. You will work with a Global Talent Acquisition team who is at the forefront of recruiting the brightest, the most talented and most creative talent. You are ready to jump straight in and partner directly with hiring managers to understand their business needs, facilitate full lifecycle recruitment and help drive our TA strategy.
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting.
- Strong consultative approach with a demonstrated ability to develop successful business partner relationships at all levels of an organization
- Experience in researching, developing, and implementing new candidate sourcing and search methods for both passive and active candidates
- Resourceful and effective use of search engines, job sites, social networks, etc.
- Capable of managing change and handle deadlines, have strong project management skills, and be able to work well in a highly competitive creative environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office proficiency and extensive experience with applicant tracking systems
- Passion for content creation. Film, TV, Games
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results driven environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines.
- Fast learner with the ability to assimilate information rapidly and develop fact-based recommendations.
- Highly developed organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks within a changing environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to adapt and be flexible, working strategically and operationally.
Your application has been successfully submitted.