Recruiter (Remote Contract) - Multiple Locations
Electronic Arts (EA)
Los Angeles, CA, USA Remote
Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Redwood City, California, United States
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic recruiter who is passionate about recruiting for the world’s largest digital entertainment company. You will be home based and will work with a Global Talent Acquisition team who is at the forefront of recruiting the brightest, the most talented and most creative talent. You are ready to jump straight in and partner directly with hiring managers to understand their business needs, facilitate full lifecycle recruitment and help drive our TA strategy for leaders representing Maxis Studios. The positions you will be hiring for may include creative, production, and technical roles.
You will be on a temporary assignment to start, with potential for longer term employment.
- Work with recruiting team and department leads to stay on top of hiring needs and fill top priority roles across the studio.
- Work with hiring managers to identify talent gaps, develop compelling job ads,
- Help promote programs such as employee referrals and social media/web campaigns.
- Be a partner, advisor, and expert to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- Always seek to improve our processes and candidate experience.
- Take candidates through the recruiting process. Ensure responses and follow through.
- Track candidate progress. Follow up on tests, interviews, and hiring status with leads.
- Screen through applications and share appropriate candidates with hiring managers.
- Creative talent sourcing.
- Initiate and communicate with potential candidates.
- Conduct phone screens and organize in-person interviews.
- Coordinate offer and hiring processes.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Recruiter or Sourcer.
- A strong background in recruiting for creative or tech industries.
- Experience serving as an advisor and partner to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- A solid eye for creative and leadership qualifications in candidates.
- Experience in game industry. If no game industry experience, experience recruiting for entertainment, tech, or creative media industries.
- Recruiting best practices concerning tracking, communication, follow ups, negotiations, and hiring.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.