Senior Recruiter - Global Esports
Los Angeles, CA, USA
A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and responsible for partnering with their business to champion, change, and drive the entire hiring process. We demonstrate excellent communication to develop deep understanding of teams and roles, manage partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as a brand ambassadors for all Riot products. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the discipline of recruiting through process improvements and projects.
As a Senior Recruiter reporting to our Senior Recruiting Manager you will work on an array of roles for our Global Esports line of business. You will partner with our Head of Global Esports and our HR Business Partner team to develop global talent acquisition strategies, plug into our talent mapping and succession planning initiatives and collaborate with our sourcing function to attract diverse talent. Like us, you believe extraordinary Recruiters are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role you're responsible for full-cycle recruiting, acting as a client lead and attracting qualified candidates to support Riot’s continued growth.
- Partner with our Head of Global Esports and HR teams to develop a diverse talent attraction strategy to meet business objectives
- Prioritize headcount asks with the business on a quarterly cadence
- Collaborate with other recruiters and sourcers to generate and optimize hiring outcomes
- Review and qualify incoming applicants and generate passive pipeline for assigned roles
- Full-cycle Candidate Management
- Report on KPIs, goals, and other staffing metrics to Talent Acquisition, the Global Esports leadership team, and our HR Business Partners weekly
- 8+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting with a focus on Esports talent acquisition (ex. Broadcast, production, engineering, marketing, and events) roles
- 2+ years of experience leading talent acquisition for a Global Esports operation
- Experience with Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking software
- Experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and research tools (i.e. - Linkedin, Boolean, and Deep Web)
- Experience building meaningful customer relationships across departments
- Experience supporting publishing, technology, marketing, and creative roles
- Experience recruiting across time zones, and within live event production
- Experience with complex Visa scenarios
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Your application has been successfully submitted.