Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tel Aviv, Israel
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team, and play an integral role in our growing company
We pride ourselves on engaging candidates in a more meaningful way than other organizations. We value honest communication, mutual respect, and view ourselves as partners to our candidates and hiring managers. In our current team, we are high-energy, metrics-driven, and most importantly we love our job.
If you are passionate about Recruiting and would like to join an organization that shares your passion, and executes on strategy, come join our team.
- Full life-cycle recruiting.
- Partnering directly with Hiring Managers to understand their teams hiring needs and team dynamics.
- Source talent through deep internet research, networking, competitive intelligence gathering, employee and candidate referrals.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table.
- Manage candidates in process and provide them with a standout experience.
- Showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about competitors, target companies, relationships in open-source networks.
- 2+ years of relevant recruiting and sourcing experience within an organization –Must.
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high growth environments.
- Experience in creative sourcing through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills, including working with Engineering and Product hiring managers, taking new requirements, reviewing profiles, and updating pipeline progress.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)--experience with Comeet - Advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong English written/verbal communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.