TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN LONDON
With offices all over the globe, Technicolor is one of the world's leading visual effects studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
The following tasks provide a general overview of the types of activity the role holder will be expected to engage in on a day-to-day basis. The tasks are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities as the nature of our business requires all employees to be flexible, self-motivated and to think creatively when presented with challenges.
- Use social networking, job boards, referrals and our internal network to source and headhunt prospective talent, capturing the information in Taleo.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective talent in order to establish a network in the industry to meet current and future hiring needs, promoting the MPC attitude and working lifestyle.
- Pre-screen applications for suitability, visa eligibility and present all relevant salary and availability details to department heads for review.
- Ensure that all candidates are fed back to appropriately to ensure that they have clear understanding of the decision and points for their development in-line with our global brand strategy.
- Prepare offers, which meet candidate expectations, and align the skill level to the correct salary band/job, in line with department salary targets.
- Attend recruitment events/road shows ensuring that MPC is represented positively and professionally at all times and that artist information is collected effectively and updated in the recruitment database.
- Be an ambassador for MPC within the global artist community and provide clear, accurate and inspirational information to prospective talent.Drive and/or support the future talent strategy and associated initiatives.
- Ensure a smooth onboarding of all new employees by passing all relevant joiner information to HR.
- Liaise with HR and Crew Management to ensure that all legal requirements are being met and that the entire candidate experience is positive.
- Is able to implement volume recruitment solutions to hire candidates globally.
- Has experience of working with candidate tracking software and social networking as a recruitment tool for generating candidates.
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Has a good working knowledge of legal and immigration requirements that affect recruitment.
- Possesses excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Is pro-active with a drive and determination to get things done positively and with enthusiasm.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail and pride in the quality of their work.
- Is experienced at working under pressure.
- Has the ability to multi-task.
- Is always customer-focused.
1 to 2 years of experience in recruitment
Agency recruitment experience preferable
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.