Los Angeles, CA, USA
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
People team at Epic
What we do
Our Recruiting & HR teams help grow and develop our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What you’ll do
Epic Games is searching for a Recruiting Lead to join the growing team. You will be a key player as you partner with the leaders of diverse business units to deliver against evolving hiring needs. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, sense of accountability, urgency, and excellent relationship building skills.
- In this role, you will
- Lead, coach and mentor a multi-disciplinary distributed recruiting team
- Work with recruiters to ensure we are consistently delivering positive candidate and hiring manager experiences whilst building candidate pipelines to support hiring goals
- Collaborate with business leaders to prioritize hiring and set expectations on deliverables; provide reporting data to help forecast identify opportunities and possible solutions
- Collaborate with HR Partners and hiring managers to work towards helping the company execute against goals and initiatives
- Work in a consultative manner with hiring teams, to ensure they are making the best hiring decisions possible
- Managing full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy
- Maintaining effective communication with candidates and hiring teams to facilitate an efficient and pleasant recruiting experience for all parties
What we’re looking for:
- Seven (7) plus years experience in full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Experience coaching and leading recruiters (distributed teams is an asset)
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with peers and senior stakeholders
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across multiple locations
- Ability to maintain professionalism and focus in an ambiguous environment through demonstrated, proven leadership
- Experience working in games, entertainment, or a scaling tech or creative environment is preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities by proactively driving results and being solution oriented
- Ability to continuously drive for process improvement coupled with excellent written and communication skills
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
- Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.
- Through Unreal Engine, Epic Games Store, and Epic Online Services, Epic provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem for developers and creators to build, distribute, and operate games and other content. Epic has over 40 offices worldwide with headquarters in Cary, North Carolina.
Your application has been successfully submitted.