Talent Acquisition Specialist
At REALTIME, we are continually expanding our core team and outsourcing functions to support the growth in terms of new projects and markets that our team is servicing clients within.
As a result f this, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced person to join as a talent acquisition specialist to support the projected growth across the studio in multiple areas.
You’ll be working to source the best talent out there across the board, while also supporting the outsource manager with a variety of operational duties.
• Identify and attract potential candidates across the full spectrum of roles in the CG, Games and VFX industries.
• Provide assistance and feedback to candidates in the resourcing pipeline.
• Utilise a variety of online and social platforms to perform sourcing duties.
• Engage in candidate approached and headhunting campaigns to target the right talent.
• Engage with the wider CG/VFX artist community to build relationships with potential contract and outsource partners.
• Work with internal administrative systems to track process for permanent candidates and add potential contract support to our internal database.
• Administrative duties surrounding interview, feedback channels for candidates, and any other associated co-ordination work.
• Provide updates to the relevant hiring managers.
• Attend industry events to assist in the recruiting of suitable permanent or contract candidates.
• Work with Marketing to provide content for online campaigns related to recruitment or the brand of the studio.
MUST HAVE SKILLS & QUALITIES:-
• Significant experience in either a technical or creative recruitment, resourcing or recruitment co-ordination position.
• Experience working directly with candidates and/or managers – relationship building skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of, or at least a deep passion for the CG/VFX/Games fields.
• Negotiation skills – ability to objection handle.
• Ability to handle some pressure – we’ve got your back, however our industry is fast paced and demanding at times.
• Any experience in a directly related field (Games, CG, VFX, TV or Film).
• Internal recruitment experience within a technical or creative agency/studio environment.
• Experience working with HR related recruitment based tasks such as legislation or VISA processing.
• Any interest or knowledge of the CG process – it will be crucial to develop your eye so you can deliver to the team when they need it
Your application has been successfully submitted.