Talent Acquisition Lead
Buenos Aires, Argentina
MediaMonks is looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead to join our ever-growing BA team. . Human Capital is our biggest asset and being our Buenos Aires Talent Acquisition Lead is a role with a huge impact in our continued growth and success. Additionally, our ideal candidate is a fast and flexible go-getter with a consultative approach to recruiting that has proven success in hiring right.
- Lead, coach and support our Buenos Aires team, driving all the recruitment operations.
- Take ownership of the development, strategy and team growth, meaning you’ll support the evolution of the Team while you’re fully prepared for our current phase of exceptional-growth.
- Plan the Talent acquisition strategy to assess talent across digital disciplines, with a focus on Design positions, Development and Leadership. You will offer innovative ways to attract the very best talent.
- Guide hiring managers on best practices, how to elevate the candidate experience and help our teams by making a preselection of candidates that best match the position needs.
- Strategic vision: ability to understand the needs of the business and act in accordance with the company's welfare. Experience in translating strategic goals into tactical steps in order to develop the correct activities and organize your team toward them. Ability to connect the day to day operation to the strategic direction. Highly organized with great attention to detail and follow through.
- Coordination skills: ability to carry out processes simultaneously from start to finish, coordinating other people and generating the necessary agreements to move with agility. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships. Excellent judgement in time management and determining priorities, with little direction.
- Market knowledge: understanding of the labor market and the main issues of our profiles, ability to estimate efforts and anticipate problems. Your knowledge of the top players and relevant companies in different markets allows you to easily connect the right candidates with us.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders: ability to generate bonds of trust with our stakeholders based on the quality of our work. Ability to maintain a fluid, dynamic and strategic communication with them. Strong communication skills, with excellent writing ability. Savvy negotiator. Leaned on by Hiring Managers for skills in negotiating for the company.
- People management: A great listener, in tune with our teams and people’s needs. Consultative approach to recruiting, offering scalable solutions, with proven success in hiring right. You’re a go-getter, self-starter and networker. Networking is truly natural to you.
- Over 6 years of technical full cycle recruitment experience in the region and 2+ years in a leadership role.
- 5 years leading recruitment teams.
- Careers linked to HR: Human Resources, Psychology, or similar.
- Language: advanced English (must).
- Experience in setting up areas and work teams.
- Experience developing growth strategy for a team.
- Agile Talent Acquisition experience is a HUGE plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.