Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reel FX Animation
Montreal, QC, Canada
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist works closely with the team to effectively source, recruit the best hires by providing great experiences to all candidates to meet the Studio's staffing requirements.
- Full-cycle recruitment to include job description development, job posting, sourcing, interviewing, reference checks and offer negotiation
- Schedule and interview candidates. Possess strong ability to screen and interview
- Source, headhunt candidates on various platforms and explore new recruitment avenues / tools
- Update the Application Tracking System (Reel FX's recruitment database)
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research (eg social platforms and professional networks), sourcing and on-going relationship managementWork
- closely with Talent Acquisition team to develop recruiting strategies to identify top talent
- Coordinate and participate in recruiting and industry events (school events, job fairs and others), locally and internationally, to represent Reel FX
- Build and maintain a strong employer brand with students, graduates, schools, and universities.
- Establish strong partnerships with hiring managers to ensure the correct candidates are being sourced for our open positions
- Create and provide reports, feedback, and record other information on applicants through the ATS
- Communicate regularly with the team to get a clear view of company's hiring needs and organizational goals
- Participate in reverse recruitment and internal mobility processes.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Develop and build a network of contacts within the industry
- Act as a mentor to the talents acquisition team members
- December , Bachelor's (BA) degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist through full lifecycle or similar role
- Knowledge of feature animation, VFX or video game is industries more
- Prior experience working with Applicant Tracking System ( ATS )
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, like Word and Excel, Google suite, job boards, networking tools as well as popular social media platforms, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, are a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (French-English)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Appreciation for collective efforts based on collaborative values, great team spirit and a positive attitude
- Fast learner, reactive, proactive, self-sufficient, able to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and high-volume environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.