Human Resources Coordinator
Monolith Virtual Production
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Monolith Virtual Production is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our growing ranks. This job will focus on Recruiting and help to manage the recruitment process; additional HR duties will also be tasked as needed.
- Work with Hiring Managers to draft, edit and update Job Postings
- Key point of contact for Applications
- Manage Job Posting and Tracking database
- Conduct initial interviews
- Source References
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with Hiring Managers
- Work with Hiring Managers to prepare offers
- Provide weekly reporting
- Additional tasks related to HR and supporting the MVP team
- Previous experience in Virtual Production, Games, Visual Effects and/or an Animation environment is required.
Strong MS Office Skills Is Required.
- Los Angeles area locals preferred.
- College degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
Previous Experience In Database Management Is Preferred.
- Must have valid US work authorization.
- Covid-19 Hiring Update: This role will start as a remote position; it may transfer this to an in-office role pending local Health regulations.
- Monolith Virtual Production is a full service production and content creation company specializing in proprietary LED volume architecture, content-to-display systems and services, and top tier technical expertise for customized virtual production workflows. We also provide vertically-integrated content production capabilities, such as: visual effects, animation, digital characters and environment creation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Human Resources, Recruiting
Your application has been successfully submitted.