Talent Acquisition Executive
Nottingham, UK Remote
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Talent Acquisition person to join our ever-growing team. You will be joining a company with a huge focus on culture that will form part of your role day to day.
In the Talent Acquisition role, you will be responsible for;
- Own and be responsible for the recruitment process ensuring a smooth candidate experience upto and including induction.
- Work with the Line Producers and Production Managers to create a recruitment plan based on their predetermined recruitment needs for the current and upcoming projects
- Create strategic plans for sourcing candidates
- Source talent on an on-going basis using creative and innovative methods….we do like to have a bit of fun here!
- Work effectively to attract candidates for future hiring needs.
- Determine and implement a succession plan within the organisation to support the upcoming production skills needs
- Work with the HR team on internal skills development plans for individuals to grow in the company
- Liaise with the COO & HR team for planning and running recruitment events.
- Manage the in-house recruitment software
- Play a key role in our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion programmes
What we would like to see from you;
- Someone with at least 4+ years experience in an in-house Talent Acquisition role or an in-house HR with recruitment role who is keen to learn how to use their talents and experience in the animation industry.
- someone with 4+ years experience in a production role within the Animation Industry who is interested in finding and keeping the best talent to create our projects
- The ideal candidate will have a people-centric attitude with experience in a culture focused company
- Proven track record in delivering on goals
- Extremely organised and efficient in your process
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team
- Experience in Animation recruitment would be a great bonus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.