Would you say that you are curious about other people, their backgrounds and life stories? Are you a "people person"?
We are searching for a Talent Sourcer to help us find candidates for a variety of roles for our studios in London and Malmö. This role entails a lot of relationship building which is why we asked those questions at the top of this posting. If you answered yes, please read on...
Sharkmob’s Studio in Malmö is looking for a Talent Sourcer
We like to say that we are on adventure here at Sharkmob... because it really feels like that. We are building an organization that allows for our crew to reach new heights in their career. Whether you are a developer, artist, office manager or HR professional - we strive to create the best possible environment for you to hone your craft and work with your passion.
Collaboration is key for us, working in cross-discipline teams allows us to bring together our expertise and create the best possible experiences for our job candidates, players and crew members.
The HR Team
You will join an energetic HR and Office Team lead by our HR Director, Sophie Stakston. The team consists of ten colleagues who are passionate about supporting the Studio when it comes to Human Resources and Office Management. Within Talent Acquisition you will work together with Therese, Johanna and Josefin.
What you will do
- You will be responsible for sourcing and attracting active and passive candidates that are suitable for our open positions
- You will play an important role in building and maintaining our talent pool through reach-outs, LinkedIn Recruiter and student relations
- You will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers to identify qualifications, prioritize roles and sourcing strategies
- You will work with the first part of the recruitment process in sourcing all through to the first screening call with the candidate
- You will ensure an excellent candidate experience when reaching out and speaking to candidates
- You will investigate and find new ways and platforms where we can attract and approach candidates
Who you are
- You enjoy new relationships, contacting new people and have a curious mind
- You have the ability to structure your work in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy working in a team and are passionate about finding great talent
- You have experience in using LinkedIn Recruiter as a tool to source candidates
- You are a people person who love to build strong relationships
- You have previous experience from recruitment, sales and marketing or the tech industry
- You agree with and embrace our values: having fun at work, sharing ownership, and making smart decisions
Your application has been successfully submitted.