Senior Recruiter - Game Products (Contract)
Los Angeles, CA, USA
A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and responsible for partnering with their business to champion, change, and drive the hiring process. We demonstrate excellent communication to develop deep understanding of teams and roles, manage partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as a brand ambassadors for all Riot products. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the discipline of recruiting through process improvements and projects.
As a Recruiter (Contract) focused on Riot's Game Products, you will work on an array of roles across Engineering, Production, Publishing, and Creative. You will report to a Recruiting Manager on one of our game teams. You will partner with our businesses to develop strategies to look for the best global talent. Like us, you believe extraordinary Recruiters are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role you're responsible for full-cycle recruiting and attracting qualified candidates to support Riot's continued growth.
- Review and qualify incoming applicants
- Source, review, and qualify passive candidates
- Candidate Management
- Report on goals, and other staffing metrics
- Stakeholder management
- 3+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting with a focus on technical (ex. software or infrastructure Engineers) roles and non-technical (ex. creative, production, publishing) roles
- Experience with Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking software
- Experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and research tools (i.e. - Linkedin, Boolean, and Deep Web)
- Experience building meaningful customer relationships across departments
- Experience supporting game development roles is a plus
- Experience recruiting for live products/services at scale
- Experience with complex Visa scenarios
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Your application has been successfully submitted.