Talent Acquisition Specialist
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with experience in Technology that comes hands on ready to have an impact. Reporting to the People Operation Director and working with the Senior Recruiter you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the company continues its growth.
You will provide a pro-active recruitment service focussing on (but not limited to) our technical roles. Your days will be busy (good busy we promise) and as a result you’ll need to be very organised and able to manage your own workload.
You will manage the recruitment process from start to finish including taking briefings with hiring managers, sourcing candidates, arranging interviews and managing offers. We want to provide a fantastic candidate experience so you’ll need to have excellent interpersonal skills!
- Source applicants via various direct routes including social media, job boards and other relevant direct recruitment methods
- Continuously improve recruitment methods ensuring the message we send to our candidates is consistent
- Constantly promote our employer brand in the marketplace, building networks with both active and passive candidates
- Design engaging content and adverts that capture the vibrant FACEIT culture
- Conducting telephone interviews and face-to-face meetings.
- Maintenance of a strong pipeline of candidates including Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Product Managers, UX/UI, Data Scientist etc
- Preparation of employment contracts/paperwork and the induction of new joiners
- Tracking all candidate and interview activity through ATS (Workable)
- Strong understanding of the tech/IT industry and recruitment methods.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships at all levels within the organisation
- Qualified to degree level
- Desire to help in other areas of HR such as Performance, Career progression, L&D etc
- A passion for gaming is a plus.
- Lunch provided daily;
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments, cereals, bread, spreads (coffee machines everywhere – our founding team is Italian after all!);
- Pension plan
- Career development plan
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Monthly massages;
- Quarterly team outings;
- 5 a side twice monthly;
Your professional growth is important to us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.