Burbank, CA, USA
- Meeting with hiring manager to fully understand the needs and nuances of the role. Understand the manager’s requirements in addition to the job description.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take the time with candidates to create a positive candidate experience ensuring candidates understand the company culture and the requirements of the company.
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it. Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Perform reference checks as needed
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiationg employment terms
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 2 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods.
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues.
Your application has been successfully submitted.