Vancouver, BC, Canada
Are you an organized and detail oriented individual looking to get your start in Human Resources? We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to work closely with our team and handle a wide variety of administrative duties.
Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning animation studio with locations in Vancouver's Mt. Pleasant Animation District, Ottawa's Hintonburg neighborhood and LA. Since its inception over 20 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created and produced numerous 2D and CG animation productions including Last Kids on Earth and Hello Ninja. Atomic is well known for its artist-friendly culture and flexible work environment. We are always looking for artists of all levels to join our team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition/Recruitment team.
- Review, track and upload documents and paperwork for new hires and returning employees to our HRIS.
- Request, collect and track supporting documents and proofs of residency from current employees.
- Assist with onboarding of employees, create login and information sheets.
- Connect new and returning employees with their departments and teams.
- Lias between different departments and productions.
- Submit IT tickets for new and returning employees.
- Assist in running reports and tracking data.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Prior experience in an administrative role.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Gmail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
- A strong sense of discretion and employee privacy.
- Prior experience in Human Resources or a related degree and/or diploma is an asset.
- Experience with BambooHR or other HRIS systems is an asset.
- Experience with Greenhouse or other ATS's is an asset.
- Knowledge of the animation industry is an asset.
- BC residents are preferred for this role.
- Must be currently legally able to work in Canada.
Your application has been successfully submitted.