Talent Acquisition Manager (Sweden)
Toronto, ON, Canada
The HR Director is a reliable and trusted senior HR Practitioner. The HR Director will provide guidance to Spin Master leaders and executives on various HR matters to build organizational capability and enable the achievement of overall business and HR strategies. The HR Director will additionally serve as an internal consultant and lead within the Canada HR team in the areas of Employee Relations and HR Compliance for Canada.
How will you create impact?
- Deliver Exceptional HR Business Partnership: Maintain own client group, provide sound HR leadership coaching to support leaders; Lead key HR processes for the designated client group including organization design, succession planning, organization, leadership & employee development, change management, performance management, etc.
- Detect and Mitigate Risks: Apply Employee Relations expertise to successfully identify trends, gaps, and challenges; Execute solution-focused strategies and programs to ensure HR compliance and mitigate risks; Carry-out HR investigations, including but not limited to complaints in the areas of workplace environment, human rights, alleged abuse, professional misconduct, breach of organizational policies, performance management
- Analyze and Interpret Data: Exercise strong analytical skills using data and anecdotes to develop persuasive narratives and recommendations; demonstrated ability to define and measure success of programs
- Problem Solve: Work independently in ambiguous situations and persevere over internal and external barriers to drive resolutions
- Communicate Effectively: Provide consistent interpretation, advice and counsel to support effective resolution of complex people management issues; Rapidly produce high-quality written communications that concisely analyze problems and recommend solutions
- Collaborate: Build constructive relationships with critical stakeholders to share information, influence change, and effectively deliver HR programs and initiatives
How will you fit into the team?
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously while delivering on commitments
- Strong sense of accountability, urgency, high-quality judgment and sound decision-making
- Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
- Outstanding communication skills in written and verbal form, and leadership communication skills
- Experience analyzing and using metrics to identify vulnerabilities and drive improvements in the employee experience
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, flexible, able to change direction quickly and manage projects through ambiguity and change
- Skilled in MS Excel, Word, SharePoint & PowerPoint
What are your skills and experience?
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree, JD, or other specialized training in labour/employee relations
- 10+ years of HRBP and employee relations experience, with 7+ years of focused-employee relations / HR compliance (Ontario), or Ontario labour/employment law with emphasis on employee relations experience
- Experience working in consumer packages good industry preferred
What’s it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; though our challenging start-up atmosphere isn’t for everyone, we have a proven record of opportunities for future advancement and internal transfers for our passionate and results driven team.
What you can expect from us:
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
- We partner
- We invent
- We are open-minded
- We collaborate
- We get results
- We’ve got integrity
- We are entrepreneurs
Your application has been successfully submitted.