Randstad, Almere, Netherlands
Join the ride: we are a start-up-going-on-scale-up, so there is a lot of recruitment-fun to be had!
As Recruiter at Creative Fabrica, your mission is to find, engage and interview candidates and make sure that they are kept onboard all throughout the candidate journey. We recruit people from all over the world, and in different types of positions, from junior to management level.
This makes for a very diverse role, with a lot of room for your own methods and ideas.
Also, you will be able to use your creativity to design and optimize our employer brand and make sure that we become a well-known employer in the market. This goes from optimizing our Linkedin company page, to writing engaging vacancy texts, to posting regular employer branding content on our social channels.
To summarize, your main focus will be on the following responsibilities:
- Managing Recruitment process from A-Z: from intake with the hiring manager to writing the vacancy text, actively sourcing candidates to managing the internal process and sending out the job offer.
- Employer Branding: designing and optimizing different channels, creating content and ensuring all candidate communication is on brand.
The kind of person we are looking for
- At least 4 years experience in recruitment, of which 2 years in house
- Experience in a fast-scaling, tech environment
- Proficient in active sourcing for candidates, boolean search
- Experience in all-round recruitment: from customer service to tech roles, junior to senior
- Fluent in English (native proficiency)
- Creative and resourceful: where to find our future colleagues, how to engage with them and how to get them to apply?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality and a ❤ for people
Your application has been successfully submitted.