North Salem, NY, USA
We are looking for a recruiter with global reach, someone who is hungry to make their mark in a new position at our growing animation studio. Day to day, this position will handle sourcing, screening, and setting interviews in conjunction with the producers, maintain clear and efficient communication with all hiring managers and candidates in play. This person will represent Titmouse to the best of their ability and in conjunction with our mission to bring the most talented people from around the world to participate in our various endeavors, including television series, visual development, advertising and feature animation.
This person can be located anywhere in North America, available during regular Titmouse business hours, and must possess the knowledge and experience needed to understand the animation business. The position will develop, memorialize and maintain all processes associated with animation talent acquisition, and will report to the COO, CCO and HR Director.
- Lead and implement best practices in recruitment to attract top talent while ensuring a swift, positive and professional experience for all candidates
- Partner with studio management to devise recruitment strategies that include external applicants, sourcing passive talent, and keeping diversity and inclusion top of mind in every search
- Manage full-cycle recruitment which includes solid knowledge of the creative processes needed for animation
- Act as a strategic point-of-contact for several key talent acquisition relationships, which includes LinkedIn Recruiter, our applicant tracking system, and social media
- Maintain a strong candidate pool through professional relationships, sourcing and attending recruitment-focused events to pipeline talent
- Stay up to date on company, industry, and department trends
- Build and maintain solid relationships with studio leadership to develop recruiting strategies and assess future talent needs
- Assist in maintaining the brand identity and awareness for Titmouse in line with studio marketing strategies which may include conferences and recruitment events
- Manage online hiring presence and assist with social media recruitment focused content
- Work closely with studio leadership for successful hiring of all Interns and Trainees
- Ensure compliance, hiring policies, practices, and company values are top of mind throughout every process
- Minimum of 5 years recruiting and/or production management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven history of providing a high level of client service
- Candidate must be highly motivated and self-directed
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and work in fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Ability to travel to recruiting events and conferences
- BA/BS degree preferred
This is an opportunity to grow the role at Titmouse, and once you've established your focus on our top goals, you will be in a unique position to expand our profile in the animation community--and your profile alongside. As our President and co-founder, Chris Prynoski, says: “We need explorers to pry open the deepest, darkest corners of the internet to find the best artists to draw these cartoons. We need leaders who can grease the sweaty pipelines of production to make these cartoons."
Your application has been successfully submitted.