HR Manager - Recruitment
We are looking for an HR Manager - Recruitment to join our Bordeaux studio.
In a context of significant recruitment needs, you will take charge of the entire HR management, in collaboration with the managers of the studio. You are also in contact with the Production department, Legal and Accounting departments based in Paris.
- Establish job offers to be filled by ensuring the collection of needs
- Define recruitment strategies, establish the best channels according to the profiles sought - announcements, cooptation, social networks ...
- Deploy the recruitment plan, identify the best candidates
- Manage applications with operational staff, support them in interviews and advise them to identify the best profile
Manage our Talents:
- Work on salary policy and career development in order to motivate and develop employees.
- Helping to promote professions and promote internal development possibilities.
- Participate in performance monitoring and the preparation of annual reviews.
- Collection and analysis of training needs by profession.
Current HR operational management
- Payroll management via our partner, leave management.
- Internal communication.
- Strong recruitment experience in the video game industry
- You have already worked in fast-growing structures
- You are familiar with the video game industry and have an excellent ability to understand technical skills
- You are rigorous, autonomous, organized and endowed with strong interpersonal skills
- You are responsive and know how to show agility and initiative
- English written and spoken
The position to be filled in Bordeaux full time.
CV, cover letter, references, website (if applicable)
To: Recruitment manager
Your application has been successfully submitted.