New York, NY, USA
Fantasy is a human-centered product design company that ships premium digital products for the world’s most pioneering companies. From Netflix to MasterClass, Ford to Mitsubishi, UFC to the Academy of Motion Pictures, and LG to Samsung, we believe in partnering with great people who strive to go beyond the ordinary. We also believe in maintaining small, nimble teams of the world’s best creative talent. At Fantasy, you’ll work with exceptional craftspeople from all over the world to create cutting-edge products in record time.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to own the full lifecycle recruitment process at Fantasy, from candidate sourcing to offer. The role can be remote for now with an eventual seat in our New York or San Francisco office. The main focus of the role is to grow our production, user research, and insights, content strategy, experience, visual and motion design teams globally with both full-time and contractor talent. The Senior Recruiter will work collaboratively with senior leadership, discipline heads, and hiring managers to support Fantasy’s growing talent needs.
- Recruit for our New York, San Francisco, and London offices and our growing remote teams abroad.
- Develop our talent acquisition strategy focusing on proactive candidate sourcing to result in a diverse talent pipeline across all our disciplines.
- Work collaboratively with senior leadership, hiring managers, and resource manager to identify and plan for staffing needs and business fluctuations.
- Manage the entire recruitment process through our applicant tracking system for both inbound applicants and passive candidates.
- Conduct phone screens and work directly with hiring managers to vet applicants and schedule interviews. Communicate status to stakeholders along the way.
- Develop, vet, and maintain a network of qualified candidates across disciplines in advance of hiring needs.
- Use and manage our social media accounts effectively to promote openings.
- Maintain organized, timely, and relevant information on all searches and candidates.
- The full hiring process from start to finish.
- Experienced with full lifecycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, selecting, and hiring talent.
- Organized and discreet, able to handle sensitive and confidential information; ability to handle offer package negotiations with candidates.
- A genuine understanding of the digital UX and creative talent industry. Ability to work across all job functions.
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships across all levels of an organization.
- Experience partnering with department heads and hiring managers, including senior leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to foster exceptional candidate relationships.
- Well-connected with an existing network of contacts.
- 6+ years of experience recruiting UX and design talent, either at a search firm or in-house.
- Design agency experience is a plus.
- Extensive experience using, owning, and maintaining an Applicant Tracking System to keep candidate profiles and interviewers organized.
Your application has been successfully submitted.