Electronic Arts (EA)
Vancouver, BC, Canada Remote
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Recruiter to help us continue to grow our experienced Art teams at EA CREATE. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work with the recruiting team and department leads to help bring in great people. The positions you’ll hire for are creative and artist roles.
This position is a temporary assignment to start, with potential for longer term employment.
What you’ll do…
- Work with recruiting team and department leads to stay up to date with hiring needs and help fill top priority roles.
- Take candidates through the recruiting process. Track candidate progress. Follow up on tests, interviews, and hiring status with leads.
- Screen through applications and share appropriate candidates with hiring managers.
- Thorough and creative talent sourcing.
- Initiate and communicate with potential candidates.
- Conduct phone screens and organize in-person interviews.
- Coordinate offer and hiring processes.
Ideally you will have …
- 5+ years’ experience as a recruiter or sourcer.
- A strong background in recruiting for creative roles in tech or film industries.
- A solid eye for creative qualifications in candidates.
- Experience in game industry. If no game industry experience, experience recruiting for entertainment, tech, or creative media industries.
- Strong recruiting best practices regarding tracking, communication, follow ups, negotiations, and hiring.
- Experience with recruiting methods, such as how to conduct a legal interview, discrimination laws , etc .
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, we look forward to seeing your resume!
Your application has been successfully submitted.