Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sydney NSW, Australia
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for a 6 month contract with a view to go permanent for the right candidate.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is a critical connector to the heart of the company, focusing on the full lifecycle of Talent Acquisition at all levels, employer brand awareness and the initial onboarding of new Immutables into Gods Unchained.
You will focus on recruitment activities including attracting candidates from Sydney, as well as across the world and from various backgrounds. You will help profile, identify, attract, and assess both active and passive candidates and guide them on their journey to Gods Unchained.
You will help deliver a candidate experience like no other (and you get to be creative and define this). You will act as the primary advocate for candidates leading them through the recruiting and interviewing process, connecting them to the revolutionary culture and mission of Immutable and ensuring a successful onboarding.
We are a passionate team who love working together so we are looking for someone with a growth mindset and who will go above and beyond.
How you will contribute:
- Sourcing: You’ll be responsible for developing and executing on sourcing strategies that deliver the strongest results and make sure we’re bringing top talent into the company
- Full life-cycle recruiting: You’ll get to own the recruiting process from start to finish, sourcing, interviewing and hiring top talent.
- Diversity strategies: Collaborate to create diversity and inclusion plans for hiring
- Hiring the best: Your focus will be on hiring quality candidates with agility and speed. We search high and far.
- Partnering with your hiring managers: You will work closely with your hiring managers to gain a deeper understanding of how each role fits into Immutable.
- Obsessing about candidate experience: We care deeply about our People. Our candidate experience should articulate our revolutionary company and match the employee experience.
- Data-driven: You are always trying to improve our hiring process and you will think with a data-first approach.
- Employer Branding: You understand that successful recruitment requires a strong employer brand and you will need to collaborate to help design and implement a strong employer brand strategy.
A bit about you
- 3 - 5 years of Talent acquisition experience ideally in tech
- Onshore and offshore recruitment experience
- Prior experience/knowledge of employer branding
- Excited about emerging technology
- A Diversity advocate
- ATS experience, ideally Lever
- Established networks for leveraging recruitment and employer brand awareness
Some of the things we can offer you:
- Competitive salary, plus equity
- Flexibility to work from home regularly
- Located near Central Station in Surry Hills with a rooftop
- Regular, fun social events where we can relax and connect with our teammates
- A very supportive, fun and progressive environment
- We provide you with all the hardware and an additional $750 to set up your new home office
- Perkbox benefits including premium access to calm, an online fitness portal and discounts at major retailers
- Thousands of courses on Go1, Udemy and Naspers
- Access to 24/7 counselling service for you and your family
Immutable is a leader at the nexus of blockchain technology and gaming, creating truly open digital economies that open up a new world of possibilities for gamers and developers alike. Through our flagship game Gods Unchained, we’re showcasing what this new frontier looks like. With our platform Immutable X, we’re providing the means for developers to build badass games on the Immutable platform, leveraging the expertise and technology process we’ve acquired.
Your application has been successfully submitted.