Santa Monica, CA, USA
We have an opening for an HR Coordinator. In accordance with CDC guidelines, this position is currently working from home remotely. It is based out of our Santa Monica, California studio and will be moving back to that location in the future.
Under the direct supervision of an HR manager, the HR Coordinator performs a wide range of administrative work to support HR activities, including but not limited to the onboarding and offboarding of employees, entering and tracking HR transactions through our HRIS system, maintaining the employee database accurately, and supporting employees with their inquiries and needs. This position requires a high degree of confidentiality.
- Enter and track all HR transactions through the employee life cycle, from opening positions to terminations within the HRIS system
- Act as first point of contact for general employee inquiries, form requests, verification of employment (VOE) requests, policy interpretation and procedure clarification
- Coordinate onboarding and offboarding
- Generate offer letters, separation agreements and other hiring/exiting documents as needed
- Work with the recruiters and managers to keep updates regarding open positions, project hires and hiatuses maintained
- Work with shared services departments (Payroll, HRIS, Benefits) in support of employee needs as they arise
- Generate scheduled and ad hoc reports, including but not limited to Headcount, Rosters, Exit Data and Salary Histories
- Ensure all online ‘paperwork’ is accurate and submitted timely in HRIS
- Support special projects such as uploading hire documents into the HRIS, creating a job description library for standard positions, job profile audit and clean up, and related HR projects
- Support HR department manager in wrangling meetings, travel arrangements and expense report help as needed
WHAT YOU BRING:
You are a sea of calm surrounded by constantly churning waters. As such, you feel at ease working quickly and accurately in a high-pressure, fast-paced studio environment. You present a service-oriented approach and show empathy as needed in sensitive situations. The Human Resources field is a genuine interest for you, and you’re excited for opportunities to learn more about its many facets and grow in your HR skills and savvy. You have a passion for entertainment and a desire to learn about the postproduction industry. Your oral and written communication skills are strong, and you have a sharp eye for details. You are looking to hone your critical thinking and problem-solving abilities and achieve satisfaction by finding solutions. You are a talented organizer who can successfully manage multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable education in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Management or related field
- Experience working in an HR team
- Experience working with an HRIS or other data entry system requiring a high degree of accuracy is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
WHAT WE DO:
Company 3 / Method is one of the world's leading image creation to finishing companies. Through unmatched scale, creativity, expertise, technology and capabilities, Company 3 / Method partners with the world's leading content creators, broadcasters, OTTs and agencies. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York with operations in eleven cities and a team of 3,500 premier artists, experts, engineers and innovators.
Creativity has diversity at its core. We celebrate the value of each unique experience by being dedicated to fostering the most diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where every employee feels empowered and safe to show up to work as their full self.
It is our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.