Senior HR Generalist
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With People at the core of everything we do, our team of 700+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs, while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships programme across markets that varies from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility programme that focuses on Technology, Safetainment and Sports.
HR Shared Services is a newly formed sub-team, part of the wider HR department. HR Shared Services provides top-notch HR operations, designs efficient and effective ways of working, and services employees and the business across offices and locations.
We are looking for an experienced HR professional; an individual who will be able to think operationally and strategically at the same time; a colleague that will challenge the status quo and will be able to deliver consistent workflows and processes across our operating countries.
- Monitor Time Off policies and employees’ time off balances (across all countries) and be responsible for time off/leave book (monthly and yearly in cooperation with Payroll); Design new initiatives according to market trends;
- In charge of the hiring and termination process (employment contracts and update personal records on our HRMS) and provide guidance and proper information to all Kaizen newcomers;
- Act as a point of contact for all international offices;
- Build strong internal customer relationship and act as a go-to person for all employees’ questions;
- Drive new HR Processes and initiatives in order to enhance employees’ experience; Promote HR Policies and Processes to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace;
- Maintain and update HR database and HR library according to the Data Protection legislation;
- Run engagement surveys and design of the relevant reports by providing insights for employees’ satisfaction;
- Revamp and digitize HR Processes in order to enhance efficiency and employees experience;
- Act as a liaison with the legal team for all HR and labor issues;
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations and secure that all HR Processes abide by the Data Protection Regulation.
- 5+ years of experience as HR Generalist, preferably in a multinational company;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Strong technical acumen, exposure to different tools and preferably ticketing systems;
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices;
- Impeccable English skills;
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies' development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Your application has been successfully submitted.