Talent Engagement Specialist
Long Beach, CA, USA
Join our growing Talent Engagement team! In this role, you will be supporting our Talent Engagement Partners and engaging with hiring managers, stakeholders, and various teams across the organization. The ideal candidate demonstrates excellent communication skills to coordinate with different teams and provide a superb candidate experience. This person also approaches every interaction with a problem-solving mindset and enjoys overcoming obstacles. This role will be remote for the rest of the year and will require someone with strong time management skills that can work autonomously.
This role is crucial to bringing in top talent to Zwift and we are looking for someone that is passionate about helping us grow! If this sounds like you, come join our team!
What You'll Do
- Manage the process of scheduling and coordinating complex interviews within a 24 hour turnaround time
- Partner with various teams across the organization to effectively coordinate all interviews
- Serve as the liaison between Talent Engagement and hiring teams
- Build key relationships with Talent Engagement Partners, People Team, Hiring Managers, Stakeholders, and Interviewers
- Provide expertise knowledge on the interview process when faced with questions
- Respond quickly to last-minute issues that may arise during interviews including technical issues, scheduling issues and more
- Engage in positive candidate interactions while maintaining an excellent candidate experience
- Work on side projects to help level up our talent initiatives
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience, with at least 1 year in recruiting
- Ability to organize work and manage multiple competing priorities
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive problem-solver
- Self-motivated to deliver results and seek continuous improvement
- High attention to small details
- Embraces change and ambiguity
- Experience using Greenhouse, LinkedIn and G Suite
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team succeed
- Experience working with tech teams and in a start-up environment
- Project Management skills and experience
- Passion for cycling, running, triathlons, and other sports
- Passion for video games
- Experienced Zwifter
How To Stand Out Among The Rest
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.