Talent Acquisition Specialist
Liverpool, UK Remote
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our expanding back office support team. Based in Liverpool, the heart of the North West’s vibrant game development hub, Firesprite Games is an independent game developer working at the cutting edge of game development.
We’re the creators of our own original survival horror IP, “The Persistence”, released to critical acclaim for PlayStation VR in Summer 2018 and we have also collaborated with many strategic partners on a wide range of high profile projects including (but not limited to) “The Playroom”, “The Playroom VR” and “Run SackboyRun”.
As a member of the HR and Talent Acquisition team, you will be instrumental in helping us achieve our ambitious plans for 2021 and beyond as we go through an exciting time of rapid company growth and development. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to play a pivotal part in this growth and make an impact as we continue to shape and develop our HR and Talent Acquisition function.
You’ll be someone with a can-do, positive and proactive attitude towards their work and the people around them. You’ll be motivated to deliver a first-class service to both hiring managers and candidates, putting candidate experience at the heart of every interaction. You’ll be passionate about our mission to build one of the best and brightest places to work in the games industry.
- Support and advise hiring managers in the recruitment and selection process, and guide them on best practices
- Take detailed briefs from hiring managers on new vacancies
- Maintain and develop effective relationships with recruitment agency partners
- Represent and promote Firesprite at industry events, using the opportunity to network and interact with potential candidates
- Work closely with the HR and Talent Acquisition team to drive projects such as DEI, improving candidate experience and continuously improving our recruitment processes and pipeline
- Use direct sourcing methods to fill vacancies
- Manage full cycle recruitment functions from job advertisement, sourcing, screening, offer negotiation, to the hiring of successful candidates
- Bring your own ideas to the team on how we can continue to attract the very best talent for our studio
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting within the Games Industry, including sourcing, interviewing and negotiating offers
- A strong team player
- Be an organised individual, with a strong capacity to recognise priorities
- An excellent communicator who can build great relationships
- Experience using Recruitment Software (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, Applicant Tracking Systems)
- Process orientated and have a great attention to detail
ADDITIONAL OR DESIRED SKILLS:
- Experience using the Workable ATS
- In-house experience in a Games Studio
- A broader understanding of HR policies and practices
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role please email your C.V. to email@example.com with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.
Your application has been successfully submitted.