Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Vancouver, BC, Canada Remote
WildBrain is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our Vancouver animation studio. WildBrain’s Talent team is seeking a high-energy, values driven Recruiter whose passions are people, process and pioneering ongoing improvement in a creative environment. Your key focus (aside from hiring amazing talent), will be driving our initiatives to grow and expand our candidate pools and engagement in new markets. You will support the successful selection and hiring of the best talent for immediate roles while building a long-term talent pipeline for future needs…well, actually the future is now, so let’s get started, shall we?
We are currently working virtually because of the Covid-19 pandemic. During this time our hiring teams are ready to support interviews via video conferencing, and we are enabling artists to work from home until the studio can reopen. We’d love to hear from you! #stayhomestaysafe!
- 360 recruitment of top-tier talent for our Studio.
- Partner with Artist Management team, Human Resources and Production to develop ongoing improvement of recruitment strategies and action plans.
- Lead initiatives to grow candidate pools in new markets and work to elevate awareness of and interest in WildBrain.
- Build and leverage industry relationships to build talent pipelines and referral networks.
- Source and cultivate long term relationships with key industry creatives.
- Create, update and maintain all candidate activities/notes in applicant tracking system.
- Regularly communicate with hiring managers and all stakeholders on the search and candidate status updates.
- Advise and recommend interview techniques, candidate selection, compensation and market trends.
- Assist in training and coaching other Talent Team members to help increase the velocity, confidence and effectiveness of the team.
- Represent WildBrain Studios at educational events, career fairs, grad shows, and other various recruiting events
- Team up with Talent Acquisition Manager/Artist Management/Marketing team for ongoing community and social media engagement.
- Understand and keep informed on best practice candidate sourcing and recruitment strategies, trends and technology.
- Proven track record of exceptional candidate sourcing, relationship building and networking skills.
- Knowledge of traditional Animation, CG Animation, Games and/or Visual Effects production.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid record of working proactively in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage tight time constraints and changing timelines.
- Excellent time management with ability to work independently and ability to keep priorities moving forward.
- Ability to design and lead initiatives that support the goals of the Talent Acquisition team, advancing the diversity of our candidate pool and inclusive recruitment/hiring practices.
Aside From Awesome Projects And Partners, WildBrain Puts Our People First, Here Are Just a Few Of The Ways
At WildBrain Studios our teams dig into a diverse range of projects - from preschool and comedy to action-adventure, and work with international partners such as Apple, Netflix, LEGO, DreamWorks, BBC, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and more. We produce high quality Flash, Harmony, and Maya animated series.
- Great benefits that make employees feel truly valued including a customizable extended health and dental plan
- Generous RRSP matching
- Bonus time off
Your application has been successfully submitted.